Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kelsie's 1st visit from the Tooth Fairy


I have wanted this to happen for so long, so why am I sad that my BABY IS GROWING UP???? Kelsei lost her first baby tooth a few days ago. It is not just the fact that her teeny, tiny, adorable teeth are getting loose and falling out. It is not just that she is done with kindergarten and on her way to first grade. I just realized that because circumstances were not necesarily easy or ideal when she was born that I told myself over and over that life would be so much easier when Kels hits first grade, and here we are. Now yes, life is much easier and I am so happy where we are at, I just think I may have missed out on so many of the cute things about her being a baby as I was in such a hurry to get out of the bad situation I was in when she was born. With that being said, I was excited to see the tooth come out, as it has been hanging by one little piece of tissue for the past few weeks. It would flop forward as she talked and it hurt her to eat. One great thing I should mention about the Tooth Fairy is...she is so smart. Even when we forgot to have Kels put her tooth under her pillow, the tooth fairy knew the tooth was in the car, and left the $ there...PHEW!!!

5 comments:

Groshon said...

It was good to see you today and I had fun chatting even with all the dental tools in my mouth :)

I linked your blog on mine so I can keep up with you but we need to get together too.

By the way, your kids are all so cute and sporty! What a fun bunch!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the first tooth go....soon it will be one after another. Good thing the tooth fairy is sooo smart!!

Tasha Horsley said...

Hey Nici,

Trista let me know about your blog and it is great to see your girls and here how you are all doing. Your family looks like it has a bunch of fun together! I'd like to put you in my sidebar if you don't mind! If you want to check mine out it's
tashahorsley.typepad.com or you can just click on my name below, but I'm sure you already knew that. :)

Have a great day!
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Nice Tooth :) You look awesome :)

Suz said...

Nici- I just barely realized that that family with 4 big kids on Kris's photo blog was you and then I found your blog! Hope all is well, your kids are beautiful, and you look so happy! Give your mom and dad hugs for us...

Suzannie