Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was amazing this year. Brian and I worked really hard to make sure that we had a whole week of Christmas activities planned for the family so no one would be bored. Funny thing is, it snowed so much we were pretty much stuck at home, so all of our plans went out the window. We spent the week just hanging out and enjoying being with each other. It was so nice just to slow down. The kids were more then happy to just have our undivided attention and I must say this was my favorite holiday so far!




Brian and I were up till 3am Christmas Eve/ Christmas morning putting together the basketball game for the kiddos. I think the game was actually more for Brian and his friends, he just used the kids as an excuse!




Gifts only a grandpa would bring home. Thanks alot Dad...........



Uncle Tyler came through for Sydnee by picking up this "princess gown" while in Asia a few months ago.

0 comments: