Thursday, June 19, 2008

Skating Party


Well, it's official, all of the kids are out of school. It is crazy to think that next year Haley will be in 7th, Michael in 4th, Sydnee in 3rd, and Kelsei in 1st!! We are so looking forward to our summer together. Being that yesterday was the last day of school, some friends of ours had a roller skating party for the kids. The kids had a great time, but the funnest (is that even a word?) part was watching my husband. Now let me start by saying he is an incredible athlete, but when he put on those skates last night he turned into the most uncoordinated man I have ever seen!!!! Haley and I laughed so hard! He did get better as the night went on, but at first I couldn't even let him help skate with the kids. I was afraid he would take them down with him! (sorry babe, but you know it is true!) Anyways, as always, it was a great family night, and everyone slept sooooo good last night!!

0 comments: