Monday, September 1, 2008

0 to 60...overnight

Okay, so now that our fantastic, relaxing, calm summer break is over, I will fill you in on whats happening in September.
1) All kids are back in school. Kelsei is in 1st grade this year, so they are all in school, A L L D A Y!!!
2) Because of this I have decided to work 4 days a week instead of 2 like I have for the past few years.
3) I applied, interviewed, and was accepted to be part of the first EFDA program for the state of Washington. This is just an add-on to the degree I already have. I will be able to place fillings when I am done and I am super excited about this. This will, however, be night school Tues and Thurs and Saturday mornings for the next 2 quarters. This program came at the perfect time in my life and I am so excited to be able to be a part of this opportunity!! I am so lucky to have such a great husband who supports me 100% and will help keep me sane. He is taking on alot more with the kids activities and school, and I don't know if I could do this without him!!
4) We are moving to our new house (the same week school starts for me)


I think that is about it for major changes in our life. I usually do really well under pressure (except for the OCD/type A part of me that will no doubt come out). So with that being said, blogging might be more regular too. Or, I could be totally delusional, in way over my head, and this blog entry could be my last one till March!! Wish me luck, and please understand if I am bad at returning phone calls and e-mails for the next little bit, it is nothing personal!!

0 comments: