Thursday, February 4, 2010

Timing is everything....

Yesterday my husband dropped by my work just to bring me a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers, for no reason. He just wanted to brighten my day. The card read "Just because I think you are amazing! Love Brian" AAAWWWHHHH I know, so sweet right?? I was happy the whole day and even that night when I was picking up his dirty laundry of our bedroom floor. He woke me up the next morning (at 5am) with a kiss and whispered "Where are my blue pants?" I smiled sweetly and told him I had done all our laundry last night so they would be in the dryer. He sighed and said, "my I-pod was in the pocket of those pants". Whoops...good thing I got flowers yesterday because I am pretty sure I won't be getting any today!!

7 comments:

Zana said...

okay...you win funniest valentine story of the month!

I like a good story that starts off making you smile, then makes your jaw drop and then makes you laugh.

thanks for sharing the love!

(hasn't Brian been wanting a different colored ipod anyway?!)

Anonymous said...

Do you guys ever watch Everybody Loves Raymond?! There's an episode with "don't touch my stuff.....put your stuff away" ;) Sooo funny and helps when these situations arise in our lives! :) Love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tasha said...

hi nici!

i enjoyed catching up on your blog!

funny: i pod story
sweet: concert surprise
yummy: thanksgiving dessert table
liked: seeing your handwriting! it looks the same!! :)

lighting said...

Oh man, that sounds just like something I would do with all of my efficiency. Sounds like a keeper though - flowers, nice.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zana said...

hey, where are you and what are you doing? give us an update!
love ya'