Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yes, we are still alive.......

Clearly it has been a few weeks since my last post.....SORRY!! The thought of filling you in on the last year is too overwhelming so lets start with this week....

Last Saturday: Beautiful day, sun, blue skies, the last bit of snow what melting, spring was in the air...



This Saturday: not so much.....



14 inches on new snow, and 3 degrees outside. What is going on??

On a happier note.... this week marked the end of basketball practices and games for all 4 kids. Although it is fun to watch them and they love playing, I am so ready to have my evenings and weekends back.

2 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

Yay! You're back. I was starting to get worried.

Groshon said...

Oh my goodness! I was sure you had fallen off the face of the planet! Glad to see you are back! I have been a complete slacker too though... We are SO ready for spring and this lastest snow is just cruel!