Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reason #657 why I love this guy......

So Sara Evans came to town. I had seen the advertisements for her Holiday Concert, and honestly, don't even think I mentioned wanting to go to Brian. Not to mention that the guy does not like country music or Christmas music enough to want to go to a concert. However, he knew I would want to go, so he got tickets (best seats in the place), arranged babysitting, and then surprised me with a very special date. It makes me smile even as I am typing this post because I am so crazy in love with him!!! Everyday he makes me feel special and loved. I love that our kids see that, because it is exactly what I want them to find in a spouse as well.
Anyways, we had a great time and it was a very special kick off for the Holidays!!

Didn't take many pictures because she was almost too close to get good ones. Here are a few from my camera.





Our seats....Front row center....AMAZING!

I am actually shocked I got a "postable" picture of my hubby as he is usually hamming it up for the camera.

I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!

3 comments:

Groshon said...

okay, I am so jealous! LOVE Sara Evans and I am not even much of a country fan!
What a great hubby you have!

Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving too! We had pure craziness... so much fun but now we need to get back to the routine ;)

Zana said...

Way too fun, we should have tagged along :) and we also would have invited ourselves over so that we could pass out from that dessert bar! Yes, our lives still revolve around food.

Love you!

Brian said...

Wait.... only 657 reasons honey? I'm slackin... I had better step it up! And I love you for just as many, babe. Thank you for being my everything!