Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!! What a great time to slow down and enjoy life. Our family has so very much to be grateful for, healthy, happy kiddos, great parents and siblings, fantastic friends, wonderful, secure jobs Brian and I happen to love. Gosh, I sat down to write this post and spent the first 20 minutes listing each and everything that I am grateful for, but bottom line, I am grateful for it all. The good and the bad. Someone who I admire tremendously told me during a very difficult time in my life that "Happiness is a choice and no one can take that choice away from you" So True..... so I guess more than anything I am grateful I choose to be happy. If I can teach my kids anything, I hope this sticks with them....Life is what you make it, so make it a good one. Well that and CLEAN YOUR ROOM(wink) Its a work in progress
Hope you all are enjoying your Turkey Day and hope you know how much I love you all!!
Love and Hugs ~ Nici
P.S. Pictures to follow later. Wait until you see my desert table (that's right there is a table solely for the purpose of sugar induced comas at our house) LOVE IT

0 comments: