Sunday, November 1, 2009

A week of Halloween

I LOVE Halloween, the costumes, the parties, the candy etc. However...after having 7 straight days of parties, I am done. You know its been too much Halloween when 2 of my kids didn't even want to wear their costumes to Trick-or-Treat last night because they were sick of them. (Don't worry I own about 30 costumes so I just had them pick out something else to wear!!) Seriously, I have way too much fun dressing up, and if anyone ever needs to dress as a pirate, call me, for some reason I have 6 different pirate outfits!!

The Girls (A.K.A. : Witch, Cat Woman, and Cheerleader)

...Yes, Sydnee is in my old Cat Woman costume. When they say "One size fits all" they are so not kidding!!!!

Trick~or~Treat


Kels and her "Flower Power"


Sydnee the purple witch


One of many events...


What?? We had to dress up to feed the kids dinner at the "Pirate Cafe"


The Menu...Bloody Brains (with some dandruff sprinkled on top), Mummy butt rolls, pumpkin juice and creepy corn (yah, we ran out of creative names by the time we got to the side dish!!)


And we can't forget Elyanna as she was our first Trick-or-Treater (only family comes by at 2 in the afternoon.) Cute little Giraffe huh.


And my adorable nephew Gabe...



Dear Gabe,
I still love you buddy, even though your Mom and Dad didn't feel like making the 5 hour drive over so I could see you in your costume. Even though your mom knows that Halloween is my favorite holiday EVER, even though our families have been together for 8 out of the last 10 Halloweens. It's no big deal...REALLY!! It's not your fault that I have not seen you for 3 MONTHS!! Don't worry, I am coming over to see you for Thanksgiving because I love YOU that much!!!
Love and Hugs,
Aunt Nici

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's not a guilt trip at all!!!! ;) You are seriously so festive!

Zana said...

The famous cat costume (the only costume I ever won a prize for thanks to you :) Although Sydnee makes it much cuter. My girls would be in heaven to have your variety of costumes. You still kick off the holidays with a bang...I'm sure Gabe is still crying that he didn't get to spend it with Aunt Nici!

tasha said...

cute post nici! i love the little note to your nephew at the end. :)